Welcome to Our Dollhouse Site Tips Page
Dollhouse Site Tips
These Dollhouse Site Tips are provided for your convenience.
If you need to know something about our site you can look here. If it is particularly important you will find it here. If you do not find what you desire with these dollhouse site tips you can always contact us here to voice your concern.
About Search Boxes connected to Product Boxes
Specifically the Search Box just under the Log Dollhouse box (our example) of product information:
- You will not be able to search our entire site from this area. This box
only searches within the Log Doll House (our example) category on Amazon's site in a new window. For any other search put your
keywords in the box at the top or left area on the page. These two places
will give you site wide results.
- You will return to At-the-Doll-House.com's home page by clicking on the
links with that name.
- Click on any item pictured for more information about that specific
An Important Note...
You obviously have gotten to this page by clicking on the link "Check out this information block for a word about the above Search Box..." Simply substitute that product box's category where the word Log Doll House (above) appears.
Guidelines for Submissions
This info should be related to the topics of the particular page you are submitting to. Such as, but not totally restricted to the below ideas:
- simply introduce yourself
- projects you have developed and are on the go at the moment
- past structures of interest to you and other miniaturists
- miniature ideas whether in production or not
- dollhouses you have made
- doll house or craft business
- how you've worked in a business you're passionate about that would be complementary to our audience
- type of business you are presently pursuing
- what is your best online experience as a customer or entrepreneur
- what is your worst online experience
- have you had it with working online and the why
- children may participate with parents permission and watchful eye
It will have to pass my inspection though. Thanks in advance for your contribution.
Dear Friend at the Doll House:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. So accordingly any link to Amazon opens in a new window on their site and gives us a commission if you buy. In turn it helps earn a small amount toward maintaining this site. Thank you for helping us keep doing what we enjoy.
Home at the Doll House